Nationally, more than 60% of family caregivers are also employed, either full or part-time. Due to the stress and overwhelming demand that caregiving places on an individual, absenteeism and lost productivity cost businesses an estimated $28 billion for both full and part-time employees.
CarePartners will come into your workplace to provide caregiving workshops. We will meet with your benefits or HR department to determine the need to support a working caregiver in your workplace.
Benefits to meeting caregivers in the workplace:
- Reduce the stress of a working family caregiver
- Share community resources to better care for a loved one
- Learn how to avoid caregiver burnout
- Positively impact job performance and employee retention
- Improve physical and mental well-being of working family caregivers
- Reduce employee absenteeism and lost productivity