Most of our programs are led by volunteers. Since 1986, CarePartners volunteers have delivered more than 3 million hours of free care representing $83.7 million.
Volunteers are a crucial part of how our agency provides care and support for caregivers and their loved ones living with memory loss. Most of our programs are delivered through partnerships with faith-based groups and other nonprofits.
- Gathering Place Program: Alzheimer’s Care Team® Volunteer
- Second Family Program: Second Family Care Team® Volunteer
- Dementia Day Center: Entertainment, Art Therapy, Yoga, Seasonal Décor Team, Afternoon Greeter
- Caregiver Conference: Workshop Presenter, Conference Volunteer
- Common Ground: Licensed Volunteer Facilitator, Co-Caregiver Facilitator
- Special Fundraising Events: Derby Invitational and Difference Makers Luncheon
- Volunteer Ambassador: Represent CarePartners and our programs at Community Events and Conferences (training provided)
Become a Volunteer
CarePartners is committed to ensuring that our programs are supported by qualified staff members and volunteers. A volunteer screening is required prior to a volunteer’s start date with CarePartners. To inquire about becoming a volunteer for CarePartners, please fill out the inquiry form below or complete our Volunteer Registration Form, sign and email to John Moore.
Volunteer Inquiry Form