Most of our programs are led by volunteers. Since 1986, CarePartners volunteers have delivered more than 3 million hours of free care representing $83.7 million.
Volunteers are a crucial part of how our agency provides care and support for caregivers and their loved ones living with memory loss. Most of our programs are delivered through partnerships with faith-based groups and other nonprofits.
Email us at to learn about volunteer opportunities that fit your skills, schedule, and passion.
- Gathering Place Program: Alzheimer’s Care Team® Volunteer
- Second Family Program: Second Family Care Team® Volunteer
- Dementia Day Center: Entertainment, Art Therapy, Yoga, Seasonal Décor Team, Afternoon Greeter
- Caregiver Conference: Workshop Presenter, Conference Volunteer
- Common Ground: Licensed Volunteer Facilitator, Co-Caregiver Facilitator
- Administrative: Office Volunteer
- Special Fundraising Events: Sweet Charity, Kentucky Derby Volunteer
- Volunteer Ambassador: Represent CarePartners and our programs at Community Events and Conferences (training provided)
Volunteer Registration Form: Volunteer Registration Form rev.2.22 fillable please save this file to your computer and either complete by hand or simply type in the required fields, sign and email to John Moore.
Click the below to enter in time sheets and more.
Enter quarter hour times in the format of .25, .50 or .75.
Inquire to be a Volunteer
CarePartners is committed to ensuring that our programs are supported by qualified staff members and volunteers. A volunteer screening is required prior to a volunteer’s start date with CarePartners. To inquire about becoming a volunteer for CareParnters, please fill out the inquiry form below.
Click below to view more information on our volunteer expectations: